Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 5, 2013

Sometimes


Sometimes you think that you love me, sometimes I feel that I fall in love with you. When I receive your messages , my heart's beat was changed. I want to heard your voice. It can take away my sadness , I thought. But a little last sense tell me, awake me that your feeling, my feeling  isn’t love. You said that you missed me, yeah, I agree , cause me too time to time. My past, you aren’t able to accepted. It’s true. Because your love for me isn’t exist or because of some another unnamed reasons .  I’m not really angry or disappointed cause at the beginning, I can see  “your love”. In the future, I will love you, won’t I? and Will you really love me?. Nobody can give us the answers , at this moment. But right now, when my 24 hours aren’t not spend quite for thinking that what you are doing and your cell phone fee isn’t paid over because of  jokes for me , we should stop. You came at the time I need to bring someone into my heart most, but my heart is locked most tightly at the same time. I just want to say : “Let you go my heart is empty againt…”. You will never heard those words. Let choose one in a lot of choices you own.
buxomlion^o^



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét